Food Services Program Menu Concept
Our experience in managing large accounts in offshore operation tells us that we can expect a number of various nationalities and different population, as well as a kaleidoscope of the representatives from all corners of nation. We do believe that the key to success for the food services program at the clients locations is to have a large choice of food every day with reasonable prices.
Taking A Different Course For Our Clients
RFM GLOBAL CORPORATION SDN BHD wants to play its part in ensuring that customers at enjoy the best possible nutrition!
We will improve customer satisfaction through continuous presentation of innovative meals and products and superior service for the clients meal program and catered special events.
Our Corporate and Site Executive Chefs work with our account Directors to implement creative monthly and weekly theme specials, thereby introducing our Customers to new and interesting foods and cultures.
We offer immediate implementation of new food items, trends, and upscale merchandising techniques on a regular basis.
We are known for providing rapid responses to our clients’ requests–the result of an organization that empowers its managers to make decisions.
Our Solution To Offshore Clients
- Pre-execution plan for mob, de-mob and operation execution milestones
- Establishment of base facilities within clients?project operation
- Pre-mob facilities audit by our HSE team at actual worksites
- Recruitment of fully competence and qualified personnel at every category
- Full Safety training matrix inclusive of mandatory training, medical report, Safe Food, daily tool box and continuous on job training and supervisor.
- Conduct regular, periodical inspection and customer survey
- Produce weekly report and monthly KPIs endorsed by clients’ representative
- Regular meeting with clients representatives
Our Guiding Principles
HSE-MS standard policies and procedure implementation
- One Point Responsibility
- Decentralized and Empowered Management
- Wide-Experience and International Association
- Integrated Solutions & Flexibility
- Long Term Partnership & Transparency
- Financial Stability
- Purchasing Power
- Selection of Personnel, Training & Development, Industrial Relations
- Reputation of Service & Quality
- Hygiene, Safety & Environment
- Menus: Quality, Style, Variety, Presentation, Quantity, Nutrition, Temperature
- Research & Development Investment
- Efficiency & Cost-Effectiveness
- Economic Value Addition